Experience this premiere piece of property which offers unsurpassed country living with all the conveniences of the city. This bucolic setting in the heart of Littleton boasts both privacy and serenity. Nestled on nearly 2.5 acres, you are greeted with a tennis court that can substitute as a skating rink, a back horse pasture, and the ideal, gracious land that can host a multitude of options. This modern farmhouse with solid bones has expansive potential and upside. The main level is truly indoor outdoor Colorado living at its best with a bank of doors open to the deck and view of your private oasis. A full walkout basement provides an ideal floor plan for any family or living situation. Enjoy this luxurious home and property where many major ticket items have been renovated at this amazing value!
What we love about the house:
- Light-filled wall of windows looking out on nature
- Park like setting
- Tennis court is great for riding bikes, roller blading, and up our annual ice rink.
- Covered deck where we enjoy most of our summer meals outdoors
- Spacious floor plan to allow for many different spaces for our large family to spread out.
- Kitchen/Family room layout where family is relaxing while others are cooking
- Amazing master suite with office/sitting area and large master bath.
- Dedicated exercise room
- Huge laundry and craft room with lots of counter space
- Sitting out back on cool nights and roasting marshmallows.
- Inviting the neighbors over in the winter for ice skating on our outdoor rink.
- The views from any and all south facing (back) windows.
- Sledding down the back hill.
- Semi-secluded camping in the back yard.
- Wonderful wildlife: foxes, coyotes, owls, deer, etc.
What we love about the neighborhood:
- We love the large lots and mature landscaping in the neighborhood. Incredibly peaceful and quiet for a location so close to town.
- We love the friendly neighbors many of whom brought treats and introduced themselves the week we moved in. The neighborhood enjoys an annual 4th of July parade, Octoberfest, and Holiday party.
- Great nearby trail system – Lee Gulch, Mary Carter and Highline Canal.
- Front Range Road combines the best of both worlds – privacy and space yet friendly neighbors who are there when you need them.
- Kids of all ages in the nearby homes!
- Riding our bikes to 3 nearby playgrounds!
- Safe, friendly loop – kids can ride/run around the loop by themselves.
- Quiet, peaceful, serene and tranquil.
Why we chose this home:
- We chose this home for the opportunity to own an extraordinary lot in an extraordinary neighborhood with such close proximity to town and activities.
- The spacious layout allows for the family to spread out.
- Very limited traffic on Front Range Road loop – really only the neighbors
- 10/10 neighborhood schools and nearby private school options